September 09, 2009

Makilien Update

Today is quite exciting for me. I finally finished Truth, book one of my Makilien Trilogy. It's been quite an experience so far. I'm very happy to have finished and accomplished something I didn't think I could get to work. It's been amazing how God has guided me through different parts. Makilien has been such a huge part of my writing life. I've been writing it in one form or another since I was thirteen. The story and the characters will always be particularly special to me. It's very satisfying to have this newest version completed, and I can hardly wait to share it. So now I am very anxious to begin working on book two, Courage. I'm hoping that I can write that one quickly and go on to book three so I can start to think about publishing them in the near future.

0 comments: