October 08, 2012

Trust Cover and Synopsis

Well, after a slight delay in getting them both ready, I am very excited to present the cover and synopsis of Trust, the third and final book of the Makilien Trilogy!

* * *

Trust

   “I just can’t understand this, Elohim. When is any of it going to make sense? I really need You to guide me.”

   Struggling to cope with the losses of battle, Makilien seeks to live each day in trust of Elohim’s plans. As the conflict of hope and reality war in her mind, a sudden arrival changes everything, bringing to light a new scheme wrought by the remnant of Zirtan’s men.

   Finding herself witness to a shocking act of treachery, Makilien is thrust into the very center of the dangerous schemes of the enemy. Trust is something she must give carefully as those who appear trustworthy fail even as those she would least expect could hold the key to success. Can she and those around her secure their safety and freedom or will they find themselves outwitted by their enemy’s final act of dominance?

6 comments:

Kendra E. Ardnek said...

It looks amazing! I must say that it is your most intriguing cover yet. And the synopsis ...

If I get any closer to the edge of my seat, I very well may fall off.

GodsPianist said...

I love the cover! And I agree with Kendra, the synopsis is awesome!

Mercy Ray said...

I can't wait!!!

Road to Grinnell said...

Love the blue & grunge color scheme! Gorgeous.

Alicia said...

Very intriguing, Molly Evangeline! Keep it up!

Molly Evangeline said...

Thanks everyone! Glad you all like it. It's definitely one of my favorite covers so far.