April 28, 2009

New Website

Just a blog worked for a while, but with Every Tear coming out I felt like I needed a real website and finally started making it yesterday.  I made it through Weebly which is one of the easiest things I've ever done and had it pretty much finished last night.  You really don't need any website creation experience so I highly recommend it.  Then I just bought my domain name through GoDaddy today and set it all up.  It worked great.  Check it out:

 

www.mollyevangeline.com

 

Now, as for progress on Every Tear, I think I'm finished.  The manuscript is done and so is the cover.  I'm now just waiting to get Adobe Acrobat which I had to order to make the manuscript into a PDF.  As soon as I get it, I'm all set.  I'm guessing the book will be available around the second or third week of May at the latest.  That's what I'm hoping anyway.

0 comments: