July 01, 2009

Book Signing

Just a couple of weekends ago I had my very first book signing at a festival. We had a pretty crazy time getting ready for it. I'd always planned to do a signing there, but I wasn't expecting it until July so I found out about it only three days before. Mom and I spent those three days making flyers and bookmarks and cutting them all out. I also only had about 12 copies of The Pirate Daughter's Promise and had no time to order more. But it all came together. I wasn't sure what to expect or how many people would actually stop at my table, but it was a really good day. I got there around 9:30 in the morning and stayed until 4. Quite a few people stopped to look over my stuff and I sold 12 books in total. 8 copies of TPDP and 4 copies of Every Tear. It was a great first experience for a book signing and I'm looking forward to setting up another one.

book2

0 comments: