May 21, 2010

Finding Faith Delays

I always planned to release Finding Faith this month and worked very hard to do so, but I've hit a few delays. I've ordered two proofs now, but on each the cover is much too dark. I really love this cover so I want to get it as perfect as possible. That means at least another week or two before it will be available. I have to wait a week to get each proof. I'm going to order my third one tomorrow and hope it looks good, otherwise I'll have to make some adjustments and try again. But hopefully it will only take one more try. I will post as soon as I get a proof I'm happy with and approve it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a beautiful cover! I hope you get it all worked out to your satisfaction.

Molly Evangeline said...

Thank you! Mom and I always have so much fun putting covers together. It's one of my favorite parts.