May 08, 2010

Pirates & Faith Writing Experiences

Now that I've finished Finding Faith and it will soon be available, it's amazing to look back. It has taken me six years to write and publish my Pirates & Faith series. I've learned so much and have gone through so much in that time. It has definitely shaped me as a writer. This morning I just finished writing "My Journey and Experiences Writing This Book" sections on my website for A Captain's Heart and Finding Faith. It was interesting for me to go back in some of my journals and read about planning and starting those books since they were both unexpected. I never planned to go farther in my series than The Pirate Daughter's Promise and Every Tear. But here I am at the official end of the series with four books. You can read the stories of each of the books and what it took to write them here:

http://www.mollyevangeline.com/about-my-books.html

1 comments:

seannaapproved said...

Hello Molly, thanks for following me on twitter. I also invite you to follow me on blogger: lizzies-desk.blogspot.com.

God Bless,
Lizzie