April 02, 2008

About Me

In case you want to know a little bit about me and the things I like here it goes. Winking

 

mollyevangeline I began writing when I was eight years old. At the time I just loved the Babysitter's Little Sister series and wrote stories like that and they always had something to do with a girl and horses. I also got into The Pony Pal Club series, which I'll always remember as one of my all-time favorite book series. They greatly influenced my writing as well. The stories I wrote at that time were the last modern day stories I ever wrote. After I saw The Lord of the Rings I began to write fantasy and now I mostly write historical fiction. I always say I couldn't write a modern day book to save my life. lol

 

I'm a homeschool graduate and I still live at home with my parents and two younger brothers. I'm not a girly girl. I have a couple different styles. I'm a cowgirl at heart, I love the outdoors, I'm quiet (except when really excited, lol), and I love both being alone and spending time with good friends. I'm not a thrill-seeker, but I like a little adventure sometimes. I'm very creative, a daydreamer, and I'm hopelessly romantic. I have four lovely, precious cats and our family dog, a yellow lab named Barley.

 

I didn't used to, but now I enjoying listening to music, especially my favorite artists. My favorite band is Storyside B, a Christian rock band. I got to meet all the guys recently and was really impressed with all of them. They are a great bunch of guys. Two of my other favorite artists are, of course, Casting Crowns and Jeremy Camp. I also like to listen to Daughtry and Rascal Flatts.

 

Probably my next favorite hobbies after writing are sewing historical costumes and historical reenactment. Some other hobbies of mine are horseback riding and hiking. I've loved horses all my life and though I don't own a horse at the moment, that is one of my goals this year. I love to journal. In the winter I like to snowboard even though I'm still really terrible at it. lol I don't feel I'm very musically talented at all, but I am learning to play bass guitar and am enjoying it immensely. I love photo editing and painting on the computer with Photoshop. In the summer I love to go fishing, rafting down the river, and playing Airsoft with my brothers and cousins.

 

I love movies, especially action/adventure movies. Some of my favorites are Pirates of the Caribbean, The Lord of the Rings, Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Master and Commander, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Prince and Me. As I'm sure you can probably tell, my favorite actors are Orlando Bloom and Russell Crowe. Other than movies, I absolutely love BBC's TV show, Robin Hood. It's just as good and exciting as any movie.

 

And I am addicted to cream cheese, cheese, and chocolate. Big Grin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheese and chocolate? Oh girl...now I have to read your books! LOL