March 28, 2008

Today's Work

I am the kind of writer who writes everything in a notebook.  It's funny, not too long ago I wrote everything on the computer.  I rarely had anything on paper unless I didn't have access to a computer, then I always had a notebook with me.  Just before I started writing A Captain's Heart, I started feeling like I could concentrate much better writing by hand.  Pretty much everything I ever wrote for A Captain's Heart is in a couple different notebooks.  I like doing that, but then I have to copy it all onto the computer.  So my work for today is to try to get the rest of the book onto the computer.  I have at least five chapters to do . . . a daunting task.  It's always one thing I dread, but the good thing is I can edit and change things at the same time.

0 comments: