April 18, 2011

Upcoming Makilien Website Launch

I've been working long and hard on a new website for my Makilien Trilogy, and I am excited to announce the official launch date, April 25, 2011, a week from today. The website has come together wonderfully and is one of the most fun projects I've worked on for a book. I wanted create a website full of information and fun stuff for readers. Though I have not added everything yet, the website will include:

 

  • Trilogy book trailers
  • Trilogy information
  • Author information
  • Information on the fantasy world and characters in Makilien
  • Character paintings
  • Free stuff including desktop wallpapers, excerpts, bookmarks, and more
  • Buy links for the books and Makilien merchandise when it is available

 

Next Monday will also be the launch of my Makilien Facebook page and the official release of the trilogy's teaser trailer. I am so looking forward to sharing this information on a brand new adventure.

0 comments: